About The Projects
[ Index ] [ Download ] [ Features ] [ Changes ] [ Email List ]
[ GIT Tree ] [ IRC Chat ] [ MySelf! ]
|LibTomCrypt (1.17)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomMath (0.42.0)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|TomsFastMath (0.12)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomPoly (0.04)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomFloat (0.02)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
Listings: LibTomCrypt, LibTomMath, TomsFastMath, LibTomPoly, LibTomFloat LibTomFloat sports the following features.
- Supports variable radix for the mantissa. Let's you mix and match precision as required.
- Supports basic operations (add, sub, multiply, divide, compares)
- Supports trig functions (cosine, sine, tangent)
- Supports various algebraic functions (ln, exp, sqrt, inversion)
- Entirely Public Domain.
- Comes with a detailed user manual with many examples.
- Based on the proven and highly reliable LibTomMath package.
Note: Please keep in mind LibTomFloat is new so not all functionality is yet available. I do plan on supporting this project though
so don't hestitate to give it a try and let me know what you think about it.